Trainings in SNOWPROGRES
- Being in the winter in the mountains,
- Off-route movement (splitboard / snowshoes - we rent for an extra charge).
- Off-piste riding, visualization of journeys (we match the difficulty of the train to the skills of the students),
- Freeride training,
- Practical training on the subject of: threat in the mountains / avalanches,
- Practical training with avalanche equipment (shovel, probe, work on avalanche detectors, walkie-talkies) the use and operation of an ABS backpack (practice, firing at an extra charge),
- We record rides and training classes (GoPro). We ship processed edits.
We operate on the highest quality equipment in cooperation with our sponsors / partners (ABS - buoyancy backpacks / avalanches, Black Diamond - avalanche probes and shovels, crampons, ice axes etc., Mammut - avalanche detectors, Motorola - radios / communication, TSL snowshoes, Pajak - specialized high-mountain clothing, GoPro - registration of activities and analyzes).
Let's remember that we train not only for ourselves. In the mountains, the health or lives of others may depend on our skills.
Reserve your spot
tel.: +48 504 054 043 / +48 501 684 090
2 people – 1h / 140 zł
3 people – 1h / 180 zł
With equipment - 1 person – 1h/150zł
Avalanche Basics – 1 day / 150zł
* 10% discount for many hours trainings
* Depending on the place of training, the cost of the instructor's pass is covered by PROGRES Snowboard School or the client / student
* We issue a VAT invoice at the client's request